Tuesday, November 16, 2010

We Love Her, We Love Her Not...

Fiona has been great joy, but at the same time she has tried and tried our patience.  Day after day it is something new.  Yesterday I got a lovely call from my neighbors saying that Fiona came over for an uninvited visit.  Today I found this...
Chewed off plug to the vacuum.

 There has also been other great deeds she has brought to our lovely house.  Allow me to display her fine work!!

My lovely massage chair...plug chewed off.

Our new kitchen wall...has a new hole.


A fabulous texture added to the door molding of our guest bedroom...

And a not-so-new look to our new table...and on all four chairs.


So you may ask why we still have her...


Because of this...
And this...







3 comments:

  1. She is a cutie but sure is a handful. : D Just think, when you breed her, it will be all worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... oh my goodness, my husband would have shot my dog (if we had one) if it did that! She is so cute and has grown! Wow! I love love the blog!!! So glad you made one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized you had commented on my blog post about Dahlia being bad. I guess Fiona does take the cake in this one. Wow she made Dahlia look like a saint. I did have a dog once who was like Fiona though. She would tear wholes in the walls and she chewed cords like none other. I had to get rid of her because I was renting and not married at the time. It was such a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete