Wednesday, November 10, 2010

the Haunting after Halloween!

Yesterday morning I was taking a bath and relaxing before I had to head out to work.  Fiona decided she'd try to do some relaxing for herself and laid down on top of the heating vent.



Heating vent.  The door is the entrance to our bathroom.


 My relaxation rudely ended when I heard a....

 CRASH, CLUNK, CLINK, SCREEEEECHH, THUMP!

I quickly got out of the bathroom and was suprised to see that the vent in the floor was missing!


  I followed the sound into the kitchen and found Fiona cowering on her bed looking like this....




Of course I thought it was absolutely hilarious!  She was scared to death and whinning because she had a vent following her!  Somehow while she was lying on the vent, her dog tags got stuck and she pulled it right out of the floor!  Then she dragged it across the kitchen floor, and trying to get shelter, she ran to her bed and whelped for help! 

Of course I deattached her, laughed, and went back to my bath.  But it was so amusing that I had to reenact it.  I attached it to her collar again and set her up for these pictures. 


Sean was upset that I put her through the torture again and kindly released her.


The story made my day!  I laughed all day about it at work, and I even shared the story with a coworker.  She didn't find it as amusing, but I guess it was something you just had to be there for.  :D

2 comments: