Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Amazingly tasting times!

It's been a crazy week going back to work and still recovering from surgery, nevertheless, we've still had our good times.  I've been ashamed of not cooking meals for Sean this year.  I've probably only cooked a couple times since January.  After spending WAY to much money eating out and listening to Sean tease me about it for the last several months, I decided to make a new year's resolution in November.  My goal is to cook 3 homemade meals a week!  Last week I made Rice-a-Roni and chicken, bought a cooked chicken from Smith's and made a salad, and also made some fantasic, mouth-watering, delicious lemon fajita's!!  Below is a photo of proof.




I made these from scratch! That may not be impressive for most of you,
but that is a HUGE improvement for me.  LOL
  

Hmmm, now what to make this week?!!... :D Maybe I should end my new year's resolution the first week, after-all, everyone else does! 






1 comment:

  1. A super good, easy meal is one we had just last night! If you don't have a lot of time or just don't want to spend a long time cooking pick up a rotiserie chicken, pull it apart and shred the chicken, put it into a saucepan, add bbq sauce (can just be store bought if you want or a really easy bbq sauce recipe is to add 1/2c-1c ketchup, about a tsp. worchestirshire sauce, a teaspoon of sugar, and about a tbsp. of vinegar), heat it up, and serve it on bread or buns! Try it sometime! Nate loves it! A pasta salad works perfect with it! Love you! You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete