Sunday, July 24, 2011

To My Beloved Anne...(A Blog Letter to My Wife)

Hey Baby,

Tonight you are at work and I feel so alone without you. Have I told you that "I Love You" yet? Probably a hundred times already today. Well here is 101. I Love YOU! I could probably say it a hundred times more and still never express the true depth of the love that I feel. Words are so inadequate at expressing feelings.

We have both cried a lot this week haven't we? Goodness we have. We've gone as low as we thought we could go and then shot up only to watch the ground we thought was safe disappear. This has been a whole new low. Every tear you have cried this week feels like a dagger going straight into my heart. I'm so sorry that you have to feel all of this pain, but I'm here with you to share it. I Love you so much.

Boy, life is tough, rough, and unfair, but you know what there is no one else I would rather share this road with but you know what:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-vZlrBYLSU&ob=av2n

I set out on a narrow way many years ago
Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
But I got lost a time or two
Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you

[Chorus:]
Every long lost dream led me to where you are
Others who broke my heart they were like Northern stars
Pointing me on my way into your loving arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

I think about the years I spent just passing through
I'd like to have the time I lost and give it back to you
But you just smile and take my hand
You've been there you understand
It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true

[Chorus]

Now I'm just rolling home
Into my lover's arms
This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you


How a amazing is that? I am certain that Heavenly Father sent me to BYU-Idaho so I could find you. I had too many spiritual impressions that helped me push our relationship along. I am so happy that I am married the amazing and wonderful woman that you are.

You are so special! You are strong and compassionate. You are intelligent yet have wisdom. You are so kind, gentle, and forgiving!

Sweetheart, I know I don't talk much and I offer solutions to things you just want to complain about, but know that I will always love you. I have loved you yesterday, today, and will love you for always!

Gah, I can't write these feelings in my heart. Baby, do you understand? I Love YOU! You are my heart. You are my soul. I can't live without you. You bring so much joy and happiness into my life. I love you so much I cry when I think about you ever being gone from my life. Oh I Love You.

Sorry this is disjointed, but I love you and it doesn't come out just right in words. Perhaps I will never be able to write it. Perhaps I am never meant to you. Just know that even though I am quiet and perhaps distracted. I Love You. I will never leave you.

Love you Always and Forever,

Sean

1 comment:

  1. Tear!!!! Sean that is the cutest thing i have ever read! It made me cry. You guys are such amazing people! I sure am glad you found each other! xoxo Nicole

    ReplyDelete